Many of you wants to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition or Minecraft Bedrock for Free in Computer, PC or Laptop, So Basically Minecraft windows 10 is not available for free for any device, but through other ways you can play it for free in your laptop, pc or computer, so you just need to download the game through below link, and just install and you’re done
In Minecraft You can Create anything you can imagine. Explore randomly generated worlds. Survive dangerous mobs at night. This collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. Also get 700 Minecoins to use in the in-game Marketplace!
NOW THE MAIN THING, HOW YOU CAN INSTALL AND PLAY THE GAME
- Download WINRAR Software from Here – https://www.win-rar.com/predownload.html?&L=0
- Download Minecraft Game File from Here – (Don’t worry It won’t have any Link Shortener) CLICK HERE TO START DOWNLOAD
- Open the ZIP File and Extract It, The Password for ZIP File is TECHAditya
- and Here you’ll get 2 Redistrictubles Software, You just need to Install, Either you can download through Microsoft official website with that name Or you can Just install by clicking the software
- Go to your PC Settings and Search Developer Option and Just Enable It!!
- Now Disable in-built Antivirus and also Disable all External Antivirus
- Open Microsoft Windows 10 Edition Folder and Click on Install_App.exe File
- Follow the Commands shown in the App
- It will take 30 seconds to 2 Minute in Game Installation, You need to wait
- After Game Installation, Open search bar in windows and Search Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Open It
- Boom!! Game has been opened, and Now You can play the games Easily 🙂
YOU CAN ALSO INSTALL HIGH GRAPHICS MODE FOR MORE REALISTIC LOOK IN MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10
Ray tracing for Windows 10 brings a different graphics experience to Minecraft! Experience creator-built worlds with realistic lighting, vibrant colors, naturally reflective water and emissive textures that light up.
Some of the functionalities that mods produce include:
- Restock your Hotbar with new tools.
- Add customized carpenter’s blocks, including slopes, beds, doors, flowerpots, windows, and more.
- Adjust your playing speed.
- Change the way tools or mobs appear during gameplay.
- Grant characters new powers and skills.
- Alter the terrain and landscape.
Here is How You can install Mods easily in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS 10 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
|Minimum Requirements :||Recommended Requirements :|
|OS||Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher, Xbox One||Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher, Xbox One|
|Architecture||ARM, x64, x86||ARM, x64, x86|
|Memory||4 GB||8 GB|
|Motion controller||Not specified||Windows Mixed Reality motion controllers|
|Headset||Not specified||Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset|
|Processor||Intel Celeron J4105 | AMD FX-4100||Intel i7-6500U | AMD A8-6600K|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4000 | AMD Radeon R5||NVIDIA GeForce 940M | AMD Radeon HD 8570D|