Many of you want to Play Resident Evil Village 8: THE VILLAGE on an android Phone through Geforce Now, Physically it is not possible to play This game Directly on phone, Cloud Gaming (GEFORCE NOW) can make this Possible, Yes!! You can play this game for Free on your Android Phone or TV or even on a Very Low end/Potato PC! YOU CAN PLAY 800+ GAMES WITH THE HIGHEST GRAPHICS, Also It doesn’t have any Queue, The Steps is so simple, just you need some brain and Little Patience, Now You all will ask Which Emulator can I use in My Phone, Tv and Potato Pc, So The emulator Name is NVIDIA Gefore Now, It has above 800 Games,
GeForce NOW is NVIDIA’s cloud-based game streaming service, delivering real-time gameplay straight from the cloud to your laptop, desktop, Mac, SHIELD TV and Android device. Connect to your store accounts and stream your own library of games, or play your favorite free-to-play games. With cloud saves for supported games, you can pick up your game where you left off, on any supported device, wherever you are.
DOWNLOAD BY HERE
It has both Free plan and Paid Plan,
- Free Plan = You’ll get 1 Hour of playtime Per Day, and You’ll be able to Play All Games in Free Plan
- Paid Plan = You’ll get 4-6 Hours of Playtime per day, and You can also play All games in this Plan, The Price is $9.99
Since It is available in USA, You can’t buy Paid Plan in India but Still You can enjoy Free plan, But the problem is If it is not available in India, how’ll I play games on It, so the Solution is VPN, don’t worry VPN is needed for account creation only, You can turn off VPN while Playing Game
NOW THE MAIN THING, HOW YOU CAN INSTALL THE APP AND CAN SIGN UP AND PLAY RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE
- Download The apk file from here – (Don’t worry it don’t have Link shorteners) – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Give chrome “install files from unknown sources” and Install the app
- Connect to USA VPN, You can use any Free or Paid VPN which has USA server
- Open any Browser and Go here – https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/ and Free or Paid Plan, and if you already have Nvidia account, sign in to that account else Create New Account
- Now Buy Free or Paid Subscription in Gefore Now Website
- Open the downloaded app “Geforce Now” and Sign in to the account
- It will take up to 30 Minutes to load the app, If it is still Loading after 30 Minutes, Then download UFO VPN FREE App from Play Store or App store and Connect to France server in that VPN, Now Try again in Gefore Now app
- Now from the settings, Must Select US East server to Skip QUEUE
- After it loads, search Resident Evil 8 or any Game you want to Play
- Now It will check Server Info, and Wait it for the game to open
- When the game opened, now Disconnect the Vpn and Open Gefore Now app Again
- Boom!! The game is still working and You can play it without VPN and You’ll get Very Less Ping
- ENJOY PLAYING 🙂
SOME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CLOUD GAMING APP
GAMES AVAILABLE IN GEFORE NOW – https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/games/
GEFORE NOW PLANS – https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/memberships/
HOW DO I LAUNCH AND PLAY A GAME?
First, use the search bar to find the games you own and add them to your GeForce NOW Library. Once added, you can click on the game tile and launch the game on your GeForce NOW gaming rig in the cloud. It will look and feel like you are launching the game on your device, when, in fact, GeForce NOW is launching it remotely and streaming it back to your Mac or PC.
IS VOICE CHAT SUPPORTED USING A MICROPHONE?
Yes, the latest Mac and PC apps support in-game mic. Now you can voice chat with your friends, or foes, in game during your epic battles. You can use Bluetooth and wired microphones with this feature. If you are using a Bluetooth gaming headset, please read this Knowledge Base article to optimize your gaming audio.
CAN I USE A GAMEPAD WITH GEFORCE NOW?
Yes, you can use the SHIELD controller or any Other Gamepad to play games on GeForce NOW, and newer SHIELD models support third-party Bluetooth or USB-wired controllers.Please check our system requirements for a complete list of supported peripherals.