Windows 11 – Leaked Version | How to Install in your PC | Is your PC Compatible?
Okay so today we’re going to learn about Windows 11, Like how you can boot the leaked version?, is your pc compatible?, when stable/original It will come? Okay so Let’s start with The first Thing, What is It?
WHAT IS WINDOWS 11
It is the latest Windows OS announced by Microsoft (Isn’t Launched Yet). It comes After windows 10. Definitely, It has higher speed, more powerful gaming, Etc. It is currently on its way and didn’t launch. It may debut for the general public as early as October 20. It provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a fresh experience. From a rejuvenated Start menu to new ways to connect to your favourite people, news, games, and content!
IS YOUR PC COMPATIBLE WITH IT?
So before you boot it in your pc, You need to know that Your pc is really compatible with it, and Will it be installed Successfully without any Memory or Storage Issue!
|Processor:||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|RAM:||4 gigabyte (GB)|
|Storage:||64 GB or larger storage deviceNote: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.|
|System firmware:||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM:||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card:||Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN RUN WINDOWSPCHEALTHCHECKAPP.MSI ON YOUR WINDOWS COMPUTER. IT WILL GIVE ALL INFORMATION THAT IS YOUR PC COMPATIBLE WITH IT!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL?
Note: I am not responsible for any damage done to your device if you Install the Leaked Version!
Basically, Windows 11 official hasn’t been out yet, But you can try out the Leaked version of Windows 11 on your Pc if you can’t wait till it came. By the way, It may debut for the general public as early as October 20, Okay so Let’s get into Steps. Before that, Remember The file size is Around 5GB, So You need 5GB of Internet!!
- Download uTorrent or any Other Torrent Software
- Now Download the .torrent file here – CLICK HERE (It doesn’t have any Virus, But You can analyse the File by any Antivirus Software or https://virustotal.com/.
- Open the .torrent File you have just downloaded. It will redirect you to Torrent Software.
- Start the download (File size is around 5GB) Wait for it to Finish –>
- Get a USB DRIVE with at least 16GB of Storage and Make it Bootable!! You can USE RUFUS
- Copy and Paste the Windows ISO File into the USB Drive.
- Insert the USB DRIVE in the Computer or Laptop where you want to Install WINDOWS11
- Access BIOS Menu on your Computer, It is different for all PC.
- Turn Off Your Computer, Then Turn On your pc while it is blank. Keep pressing F10 Key. If this didn’t work, Then Try F2 or F6 Key! and Open The BIOS Menu.
- After opening the BIOS, go to the boot settings.
- For notebook PCs: select the Storage tab and then select Boot Options.
- For desktop PCs: select the System Configuration tab, and then select Boot Order.
- Click on Install Button
- It will show you to Enter Activation Key You can use your Windows 10 Activation key or Click on I don’t have a product key.
- Then Open the dropdown and Select Windows 11 Pro
- Select the Specific Drive, Click Next
- Wait for Few Minutes, and Then select Specific Region, Time, Language
- Done, You’re now ready to Use Windows 11!
So Instead of reading all this, You can watch a YouTube Video Tutorial – HERE
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ARTICLE