HOW TO USE AZURE FOR CLOUD GAMING 2021
Hello and Welcome again to our new article, Today I’m gonna explain you About AZURE CLOUD SERVICE (by Microsoft) and How you can do CLOUD GAMING with Azure Virtual Machines! This article is going to be very crazy! Make sure to read the whole article else You may not understand some main points. So Now Let’s begin.
WHAT IS CLOUD GAMING?
Before starting It is very necessary to know what cloud gaming is. Basically Guys cloud gaming make possible to play a Particular game without running or downloading it on your device. This means you can play PC or PS4 PS5 Games at their Max Graphics without even downloading it on your device. Basically guys the particular game will run on cloud service or cloud gaming provider and You will be able to Watch and play the game so it will give you an amazing experience if you have little good internet.
READ FULL ARTICLE ABOUT CLOUD GAMING : HERE
WHAT IS AZURE CLOUD COMPUTING?
So Guys Azure provides cloud computing feature. It means you will be able to create a Virtual machine with high ram, graphics card, processors. Don’t worry guys the virtual machine will not even take 1 mb ram or storage It just requires internet and As I said. Cloud gaming or even cloud computing means using or playing any particular app or game in your device without running or downloading it.
So Basically guys Azure provides Free trial in which you’ll get $300 to use in 30 days time period. You can create a high end virtual machine with this subscription and you will be able to play GTA V, Watch dogs 2 like games easily on the virtual machine even you does get abut 1 gbps internet speed on that virtual machines.
HOW TO CREATE AZURE MACHINES TO PLAY GAMES INTO IT?
- Create a Azure account and get a Free trial or if you have money go with Pay-as-you-go
- Go to portal.azure.com and Sign in with the account
- Search or click on Virtual Machine tab
- Create a Virtual machine and Fill the username – password – and everything
- Use USA Server and Nv6 or Nv6_promo Instance type
- Go to second tab and select Standard HDD and Type 500gb Storage
- Now Skip to Last tab and Create the Virtual Machine
- Wait it to being created
- After it created go to Virtual machines tab, select the virtual machine you just created
- Click on connect and select RDP
- Download rdp file and open it (If you’re on android/iphone download remote desktop app first)
- Enter the password you have used earlier
- And Done! You can use rdp
- Make sure to install some necessary softwares Like Chrome/Brave, Remotr/Parsec, Steam, Epic Games, Uplay and every software and games you wanna use and play.
HOW TO PLAY GAMES IN THE AZURE SERVERS
So Guys As I already explained you how you can create servers or virtual machine in azure. So just do it and open vm (virtual machine) and Install games here you wanna play and Install a very necessary software which is Parsec or Remotr because If you play games with Remote desktop software it will shutter and lags so use the software to play games in the virtual machine. Also you need to install Parsec or Remotr on your phone or pc (where you wanna do cloud gaming).
So Guys I hope you learnt all the things I mentioned and I hope you liked it! It is very easy and free to use Azure for cloud gaming, Just try it once You’ll love it ❤.
THANKS FOR READING THIS ARTICLE, HAVE A GOOD DAY, BYE