HOW TO INSTALL MINECRAFT IN SMART – 1.17.2
Hey gamers! Wanna Play Minecraft PE in your Smart TV? No Worries because I’ll totally guide you how can you Install MINECRAFT PE in your Smart or Android TV, even for TOTALLY FREE. The only thing you need is TV which supports installing new apps and games and have at least 1 Gb of Ram and Storage. Also you needs Internet (300 MB), Mouse and Keyboard (Gamepad preferred). If you have all these then let’s go to the post!!
ABOUT MINECRAFT GAME
Minecraft is a Sandbox Open-world Game. It is possible to build and create anything in this game. This game is loved and downloaded the most in whole gaming world. Almost every gamer know about the Game. There are above 500 Million downloads of the game and above 150 Million active Users. This game is paid but Most peoples play it for free through T-Launcher, Cracked version, and Through any other different things!
But In this article I’m gonna explain you the full download and installation process of Minecraft PE in our Smart or android tv. But make sure you have more then 1 gb of free space, and your pc is compatible to run this game. Now let’s get into the Main Procedure.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL IT IN TV?
The process is pretty simple, all you need is to download the Apk file of Minecraft Latest Version (1.17.2). You can download that from the above Download Button, and After downloading Just install that and Also install OCTOPUS and Done
- Download the Minecraft apk through the above Black Download Button in your TV
- After downloaded, Install the apk in your TV
- Now Download and Install OCTOPUS in your TV: LEARN HOW HERE
- Open OCTOPUS APP, Click on Plus Button
- Add MINECRAFT Game here
- Click on Minecraft and wait it to be launched
- After Minecraft launched, Click on Octopus icon (at top)
- Click The Gamepad or Keyboard ICON
- Select what you have: Keyboard or Gamepad
- You can also adjust the keymapping here
- Enjoy Playing 🙂
THANKS FOR READING THIS ARTICLE