HOW TO FIX TV SCREEN ROTATION [PORTRAIT TO LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION] | 9:16 TO 16:9
So You have a TV, you installed an android, opened it and suddenly your tv rotated to Portrait, Now even After closing the app your tv screen rotation remains the same, Now You restart the TV. And it got fixed but you Still want to use the app but want to get rid of that portrait issue.
So If you’re also one of those who want solution of this issue then I have a simple, great, fast solution. Now let’s get into the Solution
WHY MY TV ROTATES TO PORTRAIT WHEN I OPEN THE APP?[Head Over to Next Paragraph for Solution]
Okay so the app you’re using is not made for your tv, or It is not compatible for your tv, or for Landscape Orientation.
This is because the app developers didn’t focused on the Landscape version of the app
But Using an app [an 3rd party app] you can force change orientation of the app or even of your TV. The app is very simple and completely Free to Use.
HOW TO FIX THAT TV SCREEN ROTATION ISSUE?
Now let’s get into The main thing – THE SOLUTION
- Open browser in your tv, If you don’t have download DOWNLOADER app from TV’s Play Store.
- Now Type the URL in your BROWSER – bit.ly/orientationfix
- You’ll be redirected to a EXTERNAL DOWNLOAD SITE – UPTODOWN
- Just click on download and after that Install the app
- Open the app [Either Through Sideload launcher or through the settings]
- Click on DROPDOWN MENU
- Select Landscape Mode and You’re Done
- Now try using the app Again
- And Now whenever you restart your tv, the app will be automatically start in 1-2 minutes
- All and every app will work in Landscape Mode in your tv but it May behavior different.
This thing or trick will work on All and every app available on the Internet but The app will may behavior differently and sometimes the app will be unsrollable but this doesn’t happens to all app. I already did tried the app and I found the app quite Amazing, You should also try the app.
THANKS FOR READING THIS ARTICLE